Did you know that orthodontists require additional training to truly prepare them for the complex treatments that are required via orthodontics? Orthodontists have the skills to straighten smiles. The benefits of orthodontics include the following:
– Orthodontists are experts in their field as they can notice all the varieties of crooked teeth and can use all the technological treatments in their field available at their fingertips to provide a straighter smile.
– Orthodontists are highly trained beyond even dentists, as they require a few more years of advanced education beyond dental school.
– Orthodontists can provide treatments for adults and children alike, so no smile is too old or too outgrown to have it straightened back into alignment.
– Although Orthodontists have many procedures at their disposal, they all work toward the singular effort of straightening teeth.
– Orthodontics is the dentistry of straight smiles, which specializes in fixing and correcting ailments and disorders within your teeth that cause malocclusions.
– Orthodontic plans can include aligners, braces, and retainers, all with the singular goal of straightening teeth.
If you are interested in treatment for malocclusions, we are here to assist you. For a complete diagnosis and treatment, please contact Jensen Orthodontic Arts to book an appointment with Dr. Jensen and our team at our orthodontic office in McKinney, Texas. Call us at 214-842-8106. Get the smile you’ve always dreamed of with our help now.214-842-8106
I feel privileged to help you any way I can.
Dr. Doug Jensen