Smile and photo by Dr. Jensen.
Dr. Doug Jensen provides a blend of orthodontics and prosthodontics in McKinney, Texas, to patients of all ages. Sometimes, Dr. Doug Jensen provides initial orthodontic treatment after working through a treatment plan with your general dentist. Then, your general dentist may complete the restorative work.
When more complex issues warrant, Dr. Jensen will treat both the orthodontic and prosthodontic problems, personally managing the entire case. Of course, not all complex dental problems require a plan involving orthodontics. In these cases, Dr. Jensen will treat typical prosthodontic problems from start to finish.
Some of the orthodontic and prosthodontic procedures we may use at Jensen Orthodontic Arts include the following:
- Braces for all ages (first evaluation recommended at age 7)
- Reconstructing worn, chipped, broken or missing teeth
- Dental implant restorations
- Jaw surgery, working with a specialist in oral surgery
- Dental crowns and veneers
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Tooth-supported and implant-supported partial dentures
- Traditional (soft tissue supported) dentures and implant-supported dentures of all kinds
- TMJ treatment (jaw joints, muscles and bite related disorders)
Unlike most dental practitioners (primary care dentists or specialists), Dr. Jensen is able to provide this array of treatment options because he is both an orthodontist and a prosthodontist. He has received advanced training in these dental specialties and has years of experience that allow him to create functional, well-aligned teeth and fantastic smiles. Dr. Jensen will craft a treatment plan unique to your dental needs in order to effectively align and restore your teeth. Call our office today at 214-842-8106 if you would like to benefit from his knowledge base in the dental field as a dual specialist!